NEW ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPENING: 2 OCTOBER 2020
NEW ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15 DECEMBER 2020
Participants interested in making an oral or poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo review by the Abstract Review Committee, to determine which abstracts may be accepted.
click here to submit
For questions about the submission, please contact: email@example.com
- All abstracts submitted online before the deadline will be forwarded to the Abstract Review Committee for evaluation.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Confirmation of receipt & notification of evaluation
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the e-mail address stated under section “Personal details”. You will receive an e-mail indicating the tracking code allocated to the abstract. Please refer to this code in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Notification on acceptance of the abstracts will be e-mailed by the end of January. The registered author will receive all information concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you submit an abstract and do not receive confirmation that it has been received.
Presentation at Congress
- Instructions for preparation of oral or poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- The Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- For each abstract, an author is expected to attend the congress and make the poster or oral presentation. The presenting author of the accepted abstract must register by the registration deadline (1 March 2021) and attend the Congress.
Writing & submitting your abstract
Please follow the guidance below when writing and submitting your abstract
- The abstract should be as informative as possible.
- Structured abstracts are mandatory.The abstracts should state clearly:– Purpose: state background and specific objective of study
– Methods: shortly describe methods used
– Results: summarize results obtained
– Conclusions: state conclusions reached
- Keywords: please suggest 3 keywords that describe the content of the abstract.
- Standard abbreviations may be used.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s date of birth
- Author and co-authors’ details: full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
Furthermore, all Participants who wish to submit an abstract for RheumaPreg 2021 must fill in all required fields for co-authors (Title, Surname, Name, Bachelor Degree, Residency/Fellowship, Qualification, Affiliation, Affiliation City and Country) during the online abstract submission procedure.
Presentation type – please choose from one of the following:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
Abstract title – Limited to 300 characters including spaces
Abstract text – The complete abstract must not exceed 3.200 characters including spaces (approx. 350 words). (Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
Abstract topic – see full list here https://www.rheumapreg2021.com/sci-prog/
Prepare all images in JPG format before starting the process.
- If you wish to add more than one image/table/graphics, you must prepare a single JPG file and this should not exceed 200 Kbytes.
- The Organizing Secretariat will check all images and can decide to change their dimensions or reject them according to the publisher.
Please note: Abstracts can be edited until the deadline using the User ID and Password received upon submission.